A taste of local cultur and history!
Explore the impressice landscape and waterfalls in this World Heritage area from comfortable RIB-boats! Taste the local goat cheese in Undredal and enjoy the stories from the experienced guide. Book activity
About the fjord safari with stop in Undredal:
- RIB-boats with safty equipment and floating suits to keep warm
- Experienced guide with local knowledge
- Tasting of goat's cheese in Undredal
- Fjord safari on the Aurlandsfjord and the Næøryfjord
- Duration: 3 hours
- Season: 15 June - 31 August
Along the way, we make stops at places of interest and try to spot seals, porpoises and eagles. We go ashore in Undredal, a little village wedged in between high mountains. Undredal has a population of 85 people and almost 500 goats. You will also learn about the history of cheese production, and hear folk tales and folk songs.
- Adults: NOK 690
- Children (5-15 years): NOK 420
The Fjord Safari with stop in Undredal can be booked together with most of our trips to the fjords.
See a list of all our trips to the Norwegian fjords.
Get up to 20% discount on hotels in Flåm with Fjord Pass®
See prices and list of hotels in Flåm