Kayaking in Flåm - A different fjord experience
As you explore Norway on one of our round trips, make time for a slightly different fjord experience. This kayaking tour in flåm makes an ideal way to take in the magnificent fjord landscape and learn about the history of the flåm area. You get a stop at Fronneset, a place of historical importance during the Viking Age. Book activity
Kayaking on the fjord in Flåm:
- An instructor will teach you the basics of kayaking
- An experienced guide will tell the story of the area as you go
- The trip leaves daily from Flåm at 10:00 and 15:00, lasting 4 hours
- Season: 1 May – 30 September
Practical information about kayaking in Flåm:
- Wear outdoor clothing suitable for the weather
- Wear sandals or go bare-feet
- Customers can rent paddle windproof jacket + paddle shoes
- For the hiking it is recommended to wear sneakers or similar non- slippery shoes. Flip-flop sandals or high heels are not recommendable.
- Shoes and camera can be kept in a separate dry-bag during the trip
Please click here for more facts about kayaking in Flåm
Children: 500,- (5-13 years)
Price include an experienced guide, kayak rental and safety jacket.
Kayak in Flåm can be included on most of our round trips
Remember: You can add more activities as you customize and book your round trip.
See all our round trips to the Norwegian fjords
Get up to 20% discount on your accommodation in Flåm and Aurland
See prices and hotels for Flåm and Aurland