Enjoy magnificent eidfjord landscape from a kayak!
Join a beautiful three-hour kayaking trip and experience the peace of the fjord landscape at close range. During the trip there will be short stops. One of them gives you a chance to fill your drinking bottle with some of the purest water on earth, directly from a small waterfall. Book activity
Kayaking in Eidfjord:
- An instructor will teach you the basics of kayaking and saftey procedures.
- An experienced guide will tell the story of the area and the wild life as you go.
- No special skills or previous experience is required.
- The trip leaves daily from Øvre Eidfjord at 10:00 and 14:00, lasting 3 hours.
- Season: 15 June – 1 September.
This trip is suitable for everyone, including children from the age of 7 in the company of an adult. We recommend warm clothing.
The kayak trip in Eidfjord can be booked together with the Hardanger in a nutshell tour.
Get up to 20% discount on accommodation in Eidfjord with Fjord Pass®.
See prices and hotels for Eidfjord.