Pulpit Rock – a highlight in the fjord
The Pulpit Rock is the most famous attraction in the county of Rogaland, and is located in the Lysefjord. See the Pulpit Rock on our roundtrip Lysefjord & Norway in a nutshell®.
- The Pulpit Rock is also known as the Preacher's Pulpit (Preikestolen)
- A massive cliff 604 metres above the Lysefjord
- The top of the cliff is approximately 25 by 25 metres and almost flat
One of our round trips to the fjords go by the Pulpit Rock:
On Lysefjord & Norway in a nutshell® you can see the Pulpit Rock from the boat on a fjord cruise on the Lysefjord.
Lysefjord & Norway in a nutshell®
Activities in Stavanger
If you buy a Fjord Pass® you can get discounts on activities and experiences:
- Citywalk in Stavanger
- Ledaal - residence and manor house museum
- Breidablikk – the best-preserved mansion house in the country
See more activities in Stavanger