Briksdalsbre - Spectacular Glacier
The Briksdalsbreen glacier is in Briksdalen in the north of the Jostedalsbreen National Park, up the Oldedalen valley in Stryn municipality in the county of Sogn og Fjordane.
The spectacular Briksdalsbreen glacier has for more than 100 years been the most visited glacier in Norway and an indisputable highlight for many of the tourists who visit our country. On your way through the Oldedalen valley to the glacier, you will see many wild and wonderful waterfalls cascading down the mountainsides.
Activities and sights in Briksdalsbre:
- Glacier Safari on the lake by the Briskdalsbre Glacier
- Guided walk on the Bødal Glacier
- Rib Rafting on the Nordfjord
- Troll car Transport to the Briskdalsbre Glacier
See prices and hotels for Briksdalsbre
Explore Norway by car
To help you plan your vacation in Norway we have put together several car routes which combines Spectacular nature, attractions and activities. Along our routes you will find hotels and activities which benefit from our Fjord Pass® discount.
Rent a car here
If you travel Norway by car, buy our discount card Fjord Pass®. You will receive:
- 15% discount on car rental
- Up to 50% discount on accommodation
- Up to 25% discount on activities
- 15% discount on selected tourist boat routes with Fjord1
See list of all actvitvites with Fjord Pass® discount in Briksdalsbre
See all our car routes connected to Briksdalsbre
See all our car routes in Norway
Briksdalsbre - Stryn: 39km
Briksdalsbre - Bergen: 302km
Briksdalsbre - Geiranger: 114km