Information regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19)
On this page we will provide you with important and useful information in regards to the Coronavirus.
Guidelines on travel to Norway implemented by the Norwegian Government
Guidelines and travel advice are subject to change, based on the transmission situation nationally and abroad. Measures to counter the virus may include testing stations at airports and travel ports, so be prepared to follow instructions and guidelines from travel providers and authorities upon entry into the country.
Find more information about border opening for regions and countries in Europe, as well as travel advice for visitors to Norway on The Norwegian Institute of Public Healths Information Page
The restrictions and measures introduced by the Norwegian Government will influence Fjord Tours' operations. We will unfortunately not have as many in-house resources available as we normally have, which might affect our answer times, customer support, and general availability.
WE KINDLY URGE YOU TO CONTACT US VIA E-MAIL AND NOT BY PHONE.
You can contact us by e-mail on email@example.com or via the Contact Submission Form on our Customer Support Page.
For current general information, please visit: The Norwegian Institute of Public Health
If you have questions about the coronavirus (COVID-19) while traveling in Norway, please call the national information telephone at (+47) 815 55 015.
Safe travel with Fjord Tours
When you book a trip or activity from Fjord Tours, you can be sure that the trip or activity takes place in a safe way. Our transport and activity suppliers have introduced comprehensive measures in relation to infection control and comply with current national guidelines, find detailed information here.
- If you are experiencing symptoms like fever, sore throat, chest pain, and breathing difficulties while staying in Norway, you can call the 24-hour Norwegian medical service at 116 117 for guidance and assistance.
- Domestic transport is to continue as normally as possible for the moment, but avoid all kinds of travel that are not strictly necessary
- Avoid public transport if you can
- Avoid other places where you can easily get close to others
- Avoid close contact with others
With Fjord Tours, you will always be able to experience the essence of Norway in a green and sustainable manner.