Fjord & Gletscher Sightseeing mit Wasserflugzeug von Bergen
The fjord & glacier sightseeing trip with seaplane starts in Bergen and is truly an amazing experience. On the trip you fly over white snow-capped mountains, blue glacier lakes and get to see one of the world's most beautiful fjords from above!
Dieser Inhalt ist zur Zeit nur auf Englisch verfügbar.
This trip takes you all the way to the world famous Hardangerfjord and over the spectacular Folgefonna glacier, the 3rd biggest glacier in Norway. So get your camera ready!
The planes used are the well proven Cessna 206 seaplanes, which takes up to 4 passengers. The planes are locally owned and operated, serving fjords and mountain lakes of Western Norway.
Don't miss this chance to see the wild, beautiful and untouched fjords and glaciers of Western Norway from above!
- Meeting point: The Seaplane base in Sandviken. There are several ways of getting here:
- Take the little Beffen ferry from the Fishmarket to The Norwegian Fisheries Museum and follow the Pier to the seaplane base. The ferry or museum staff can also give you directions
- Take the bus outside the Hanseatic Museum to Sandviken
- Take any regular bus from Bryggen to and depart at the Sandvikstorget bus stop. Cross the street and follow the sign «Fonnafly» out on the pier. Busses depart every 5 minutes
- Take a taxi to the seaplane base in Sandviken
- Minimum age: 6 years, no child price
- Duration 50 minutes
- An experienced captain and guide will be with you during the whole tour
- Participants are required to sign a safety agreement before the tour
- Necessary safety equipment will be provided
- Wear clothing appropriate to the weather conditions
- Bring sunscreen and sunglasses
Welcome to a fun day with amazing views of Western Norway!