Via Ferrata Tour in Bergen mit Guide
Join us on a tour in the wonderful surroundings where Herdlefjorden meets Hjeltefjorden for some rock climbing along the bay!
Dieser Inhalt ist zur Zeit nur auf Englisch verfügbar.
On this beautiful three-hour climb along the fjord you get to experience the peaceful fjord landscape and have a lot of fun!
During the trip we will climb on climbing nets, rope bridge and zip lines. You will get to see the ruins of the Second World War, parts of the a torpedo battery built during the Cold War, and much more. During the trip, there will be a short stop, where we can enjoy our lunch.
We always use experienced guides on our tours. Before the tour we will have a safety check-out, where you will learn what you need for do this trip. We will help you with all safety equipment and everything practical.
In this area where we are climbing there has been over 240 different bird species discovered, so maybe we'll also see eagles and other rare birds!
- Meeting Place: Outside the Tourist Information Bergen, Strandkaien 3. Look for a minibus, please be there at least 10 min before of departure
- Duration: 6 hours
- An experienced guide will be with you at all times
- Helmet, harness and all other necessary safety equipment will be provided
- Packed lunch is included
- Minimum age: 7 years, minimum height 140cm
- Wear clothing appropriate to the weather condition. Use hiking or mountaineering shoes
- Bring sunscreen and sunglasses
- You can not be under the influence of alcohol or drugs on our trips. If this happens the tour will be canceled and the cost of your trip will not be refunded
Welcome to a fun and action-packed day!