Fahrradtour vom Berg zum Fjord in Rosendal
Nehmen Sie an dieser malerischen Fahrradtour von Berg zum Fjord in Rosendal !
Dieser Inhalt ist zur Zeit nur auf Englisch verfügbar.
A guide from Rosendal Event will meet you at the harbour in Rosendal.
After loading the bicycles on the trailer we start driving towards Blådalen, to the dam at lake Blådalsvatn. We are starting our ride from an altitude of 750 msl. The blacktop road is an old road built at the time when the company “SKL” started construction of hydro electrical power plants.
We follow the narrow road as it turns between high mountains, along the snaking river and small lakes. There are very little traffic on this mountain-road, so we can enjoy green valleys, easy running rivers and small waterfalls.
The road have three small uphill’s, approximately 50m verticals each, on our way back to the Hardangerfjord. As we are descending to the valley of Omvikedal, we cycle through nice fields of farmland, and small settlements of houses. Once back at sea level we continue along the main road on a bike lane all the way back to Rosendal.
Good to know
- Meeting point: The Pier in Rosendal
- Duration: 3-4 hrs including transport
- The total length of the ride is 30 km with a vertical climb of 150 m, vertical descent of 900 m
- Included: Local guide, bike, helmet and transport Rosendal - Blådalsvatn- Rosendal
- Wear: Outdoor clothing
- Bring: Water bottle and snacks
- Age limit: 12 years
- Can be done as a day tour from Bergen with the Hardangerfjord Express Boat
Enjoy the tour!