Familienkreuzfahrt auf dem Oslofjord
- Fjordkreuzfahrten & Fjordsafaris
Nehmen Sie Ihre Familie mit auf eine Fjordkreuzfahrt auf dem Oslofjord an Bord des leisen Hybrid-Elektroboots Brim!
Dieser Inhalt ist zur Zeit nur auf Englisch verfügbar.
The tour start from Aker Brygge and the route follows the wind and the captain's reccommendation. Slowly we sail past the Opera House, get close to "Hovedøya", wave to Dyna lighthouse and enjoy the scenery along the Nesoddlandet with "Ildjernet" and "Kavringen" before heading for Bygdøy.
Eventually, we launch the underwater drone so that life underwater appears on the big screens inside the boat. On this journey the children are at the center. In the cafe you can buy organic juice and fresh baked goods, and choose whether you want to sit outside on the deck or in one of our indoor seating areas. All with great views through the large windows.
Once in a while, some special guests are invited on board. A marine biologist, an actor, a musician. The surprise moment is part of the experience!
- Meeting point: Aker Brygge next to the LingLing Restuarant, See map HERE
- Deaprtures: Every Sunday in summer season
- Duration: 3 hours
- Onboard you will be informed about the trip and safety conditions
- You can buy food and beverage on board
- Included: Fjord cruise on the Oslofjord with guide
Have a nice trip!