Fjord-Kreuzfahrten mit Segelboot in Bergen
- Auf dem Wasser
Nehmen Sie an einer exklusiven Tour teil und erleben Sie Bergen vom Segelboot aus! Diese Tour hat eine maximale Kapazität von 12 Personen, um Komfort und ein intimes Erlebnis von Bergen zu gewährleisten.
Dieser Inhalt ist zur Zeit nur auf Englisch verfügbar.
The sailboat cruise in Bergen is a two hour guided sightseeing and fjord cruise with the beautiful and comfortable sailboat “First Player”. A fjord cruise with a sailboat gives you a unique opportunity to view and experience Bergen from the sea.
The tour begins with a sightseeing of Vågen with great views of the Hanseatic Wharf Bryggen and the inner parts of the City Fjord. Afterward, the sailboat crosses the City Fjord and heads to Sandviken and Old Bergen, providing historic views of how the older settlements in Bergen were built and arranged. From there on the boat continues to Nordnes and a trip around the Puddefjord and Laksevåg before heading back to Vågen.
On the way, your captain will tell you stories from Bergen and elaborate on the city's history as a trading and shipping city, its fortifications, Old Bergen, and the shipyards. If weather permits it, most of the trip will be done under sail. You do not need any previous experience to join in on this trip, only normal mobility. During your sailboat trip, there will be free access to non-alcoholic beverages and snacks.
Good to know
- Starting point: C. Sundst gate 51, see map HERE
- Wear sensible and comfortable footwear, warm windproof/waterproof outdoor clothing in case of cold, windy or rainy days. Rain ponchos can be borrowed on board for free
- All necessary safety equipment is on board. Inflatable life jackets are to be worn by all passengers during the entire tour
- Due to the varying tides, customers must be able and prepared to climb an approx. 1 meter fixed ladder with handrails when embarking/disembarking
- Soft drinks and a light snack are included
Enjoy this unique way to experience Bergen!