Rib-Boot Fjordsafari auf dem Hardangerfjord von Odda
The Hardangerfjord is one of those magic places that has it all. And on this RIB-boat tour from Odda you can experience spectacular nature and a living cultural fjord landscape!
Dieser Inhalt ist zur Zeit nur auf Englisch verfügbar.
This tour starts in Odda, a modern city which grew up around hydropower and melting industry. After 30 minutes of gearing up and safety instructions, you can enjoy a 1.5 hour Fjordsafari with the RIB boat “Troll”! Traveling the fjord from Odda to Ullensvang, you will on both sides of the fjord among other things see steep mountains, waterfalls and the Folgefonna glacier.
During the tour you will also see hillsides filled with small fruitfarms. The Hardangerfjord provides 40% of all fruit production in Norway, including apples, sweet cheeries, pears and plums.
On the tour we will pass different attractions like the Norwegian Museum of Hydro Power, the Edna waterfall, Agatunet, and more. The guide will tell you about the fjord, local history, wildlife and share with you tales and legends from various places of interest.
Good to know
- Meeting point: Odda Tourist Informations Centre in Odda
- Duration: 2 hour
- Included: Weatherproof suits, high-quality commentary by our drivers
- An experienced guide will be with you during the tour and safety instructions will be given
- Age limit: 8 years. Children that are 12 years old or younger must be accompanied by an adult
- Wear practical outdoor clothes and shoes, and bring sunglasses. No heals, please
- Remember to bring a camera, sun glasses and sun screen
Have a nice trip on the Hardangerfjord!