Seevögel und Adlersafari
In a rib boat we go on a real arctic adventure exploring the breathtaking scenery of the fjords and surrounding areas around Tromsø.
Dieser Inhalt ist zur Zeit nur auf Englisch verfügbar.
On this tour we pick you in Tromsø by bus and take you to the base camp north on the Kvaløya. Here you will receive clothes so that you're well prepared for the tour. On a trip out into the fjords your guide will guide you through the beautiful coastal landscape and give you some useful facts about Tromsø and about the trip you are going on.
In the areas we visit there are beautiful birds like the white-tailed eagles, little auk, Yellow-billed loon, seatrout, king eider. From February/March the puffins, Guillemots, Theist and European storm petrels also arrives in our waters.
Sometimes seals can be seen resting on the cliffs. It’s a fact that the fishermen has seen whales also from time to time, so maybe we are up for a surprise.
Good to know
- Duration: 4h, 30min
- Minimum age: 12 years, no discount for children
- Wear warm shoes and clothes
- Pick up at Scandic Ishavshotel 10 min before departure
- The price includes transport, an English speaking guide, warm clothes, survival suits, coffee, tea
- Safety instructions will be given
Be sure to bring your camera!