Kajaktour in Ulvik
Join in on a recreational and educational kayaking trip on the fjord of Ulvik! Not only will you enjoy a fun and sportive kayaking experience, but you will also get to learn some basic skills for surviving in nature, and learn about the fascinating local culture and history.
Dieser Inhalt ist zur Zeit nur auf Englisch verfügbar.
After an initial initial instruction by an experienced instructor and guide, you paddle to an island on the fjord where you will learn to make fire and identify edible plants. If weather conditions permit, you will also learn to set up a makeshift shelter.
After a break with something hot to drink, we paddle to a peninsula where we go ashore. You will learn how people lived and survived in the old days and how they used nature. Your guide will talk about local traditions, and, tell some amazing stories about historical events that took place in this little paradise.
Good to know
- Meeting Place / Time: B-Active Center, Tyssevikvegen 46, 5730 Ulvik
- Duration: 3 hours, 30 minutes
- Before departure and experienced guide will teach you the basics of kayaking
- Young children from age 5 may participate, if accompanied by parents
- Our sit-on-top kayaks are vary stable and unsinkable
- Wear clothing appropriate for the weather. Water proof/water resistant pants are recommended
- Participation is at your own responsibility - signing a waiver is mandatory
- Bring sneakers or light hiking shoes and spare clothing
- Cameras and other belongings can be stored in dry bags during the trip
Welcome to a fun and educational kayak trip!