Das Munch Museum in Oslo
Besuchen Sie die größte Sammlung von Meisterwerken aus allen Schaffensperioden von Edvard Munchs langem Künstlerleben. Es gibt Führungen, Munch-Produkte im Museumsshop und einen Kuchen mit Namen „Der Schrei“ im Museumscafé.
Dieser Inhalt ist zur Zeit nur auf Englisch verfügbar.
The Munch Museum has a number of changing and temporary exhibitions throughout the year.
EDVARD MUNCH. BETWEEN THE CLOCK AND THE BED (May 10 – September 9)
After its highly successful showings in San Fransisco and at the Metropolitian Museum of Art in New York, the exhibition Edvard Munch. Between the Clock and the Bed is coming to the Munch Museum.
The exhibition shows a selection of some of Edvard Munch’s most resonant paintings from his entire sixty year career, taking one of his latest and most touching self-portraits as its starting point.
The exhibition only features paintings and is devoid of prints, drawings and photographs. Such a concentrated focus makes it possible to take a profound look at Munch’s identity as a painter.
How to get to The Munch Museum
- By metro (M): All eastern bound trains to “Tøyen” (2 stops from the Central Station)
- By bus: Bus number 20 to “Munchmuseet”
Exhibitions and closing periods
- April 23 – May 6: Masterpieces on the Move: Munch in New Frames (mini exhibition)
- May 7- May 9: CLOSED (change of exhibition)
- May 10 – September 9: EDVARD MUNCH. BETWEEN THE CLOCK AND THE BED
- September 10 – September 25: Masterpieces on the Move (mini exhibition)
- September 26 - 28: CLOSED (change of exhibition)
- September 29 – January 13: MOONRISE. MARLENE DUMAS & EDVARD MUNCH
- May 1: CLOSED
- May 17: CLOSED (Norwegian Constitution Day)
- December 23 – 26 & 31: CLOSED (Christmas Holidays)