Eat the fjords - Mittagessen im Cornelius Seafood Restaurant
Außerhalb der Stadt Bergen finden Sie eine der exotischsten Attraktionen im gesamten Westnorwegischen Archipel. Cornelius ist eines der besten Fischrestaurants Norwegens und eine Mahlzeit ist wirklich unvergesslich. Erleben Sie ein 3-Gänge-Menü bei Cornelius, das Sie bei einer malerischen Bootsfahrt von und nach Bergen bringt!
Dieser Inhalt ist zur Zeit nur auf Englisch verfügbar.
Cornelius Seafood Restaurant is situated right by the sea on a small island with spectacular views of the fjord, mountains, skerries, passing boats and ships.
During the summer season, Cornelius serves its culinary lunch concept "Eat the fjords", prepared by using innovative culinary techniques and with a genuine passion for seafood. The waiters will welcome you at the pier, with a warm shellfish soup and an introduction of Cornelius, followed by a meteorological main course and a seasonal desert served in the restaurant.
The head chef Håkon Pansuna Vesetvik, has extensive experience in seafood and composes new menus every single day inspired by the wind and what the sea has to offer. As the main course Cornelius always use the best quality fish for the current season. It is served with innovative cooking techniques and exciting accessories.
In the wine cellar, or the Wine Grotto, there are over 7000 bottles of wine from all corners of the world, making it one of Norway's finest wine cellars. The Wine Grotto is carved into the mountains behind the restaurant, has natural cooling from the sea and has a constantly high humidity. This guarantees optimal conditions for long-term storage and maturing of wine.
All the wines are carefully picked out to match the kitchens dishes and we can guarantee genuine flavors and wine combinations in all price ranges. Well educated sommeliers will gladly take you on a tour of the grotto and guide you with your wine selection.
On beautiful summer days, the sliding doors are opened and tables are set up on the pier, where light dishes are served. When the weather is less favorable, a cosy atmosphere is created indoors and food with stronger flavors are served accompanied by candles around the fireplace.
Good to know
- Meeting point/departures: Departure from Dreggekaien, shed no 8, by the Radisson Blu Hotel at Bryggen. See map HERE.
- Duration: 3,5 hours. Departure at 11:30, return from Cornelius at 15:00. Please be there at least 10 minutes before your departure time
- Departures: See booking calendar
- Included: A 3-course lunch at Cornelius Restaurant, return transport by boat from Bergen
- Other information: Children from 3 - 12 years, adults from 13 years. All safety information will be given on the boat. Casual dress wear is fine. Drinks are not included, but can be purchased separately at Cornelius
Welcome to Eat the fjords at Cornelius!