Erkunde das Undredal Fjord Village
Nehmen Sie an dieser exklusiven Führung durch das Dorf Undredal teil, einem authentischen Dorf, das Ziegenkäse am Fjord produziert!
Dieser Inhalt ist zur Zeit nur auf Englisch verfügbar.
Located in the Aurlandsfjord, Undredal is a unique Norwegian fjord village where people still have a strong connection to the land and their traditions. It’s famous for its goat cheese, architecture and breathtaking scenery.
On this half day tour, you will learn some secrets behind the making of traditional goat cheese, discover Scandinavia’s smallest stave church and explore Undredal, this tiny village by the fjord. Enjoy magical fjord views from the local restaurant situated at the dock. Taste the famous goat cheese and enjoy a lunch made of local produce.
Your guide will be with you through the whole tour and you should feel free to ask questions. This tour is an authentic way to learn, see, and taste Norway’s fjord culture!
- Meeting point: Fjordsafari reception, Flåm inner harbor. Meet 10 minutes before departure
- Duration: 4hrs including transport and lunch
- Lunch is ordered in Undredal. Options: Goatkid meat stew, salmon or reindeer meatball
- Please inform us in advance if you are pregnant, have allergies or dietary requests
- Cheeses served on this tour is unpasteurized
Explore Undredal fjord-village – Discover Norwegian traditions!