E-Tour zum Stegastein aus Flåm
Erleben Sie die Fjorde und Stegastein mit einem Elektroauto! Diese Aktivität garantiert ein Lächeln und der GPS-Guide im Auto versorgt Sie auf dem Weg mit vielen interessanten Dingen!
Dieser Inhalt ist zur Zeit nur auf Englisch verfügbar.
On this trip you start from Flåm and ascend the heights and gain an overview of the fjords and surrounding areas in your very own electric car! The car is a Renault Twizys, an “urban two-seater” which is perfect for exploring this wild, mountainous area!
The car is safe and simple to drive and you will receive all the training you need before you start your journey. No CO2 emissions, just good clean fun!
You start your tour by driving towards the delightful village of Aurlandsvangen, before ascending up the hills towards the lofty viewing point of Stegastein. Here you can feel the wind beneath your wings while getting a great view of the beautiful Aurlandsfjord.
If you drive a little further, you can switch to foot and take a short stroll in the open air to experience an ‘untouched’ panorama. Nothing compares with stretching your legs outdoors, in the unspoilt countryside.
- Meeting point: eMobility Flåm, Nedre Fretheim 15, 5743 Flåm. See map HERE
- Duration: 2 hours. Several daily departures, choose your preferred departure in the booking process
- Important: A valid drivers license is required to rent and drive this car
- About the car: The car is 100% electric, has two seats and a max speed of 80 km/h
- Before the trip starts you will receive instructions and the training you need
- This is an outdoor activity and there is no heating in the car, so dress accordingly
- See the driving route for the trip by clicking HERE
The GPS guide in the car will show you the route and tell you about the highlights of the trip, as well as a lot of other interesting stuff.
When you choose to experience this popular tourist destination in an electric vehicle, you are part of developing a greener form of tourism that has no impact on the landscape!
Drive safely and enjoy your tour!