Geführte Segway-Tour in Stavanger
A segway tour in Stavanger is a great opportunity to check out some signature sites of the city. So join in for a fun and exciting way to explore Stavanger!
Dieser Inhalt ist zur Zeit nur auf Englisch verfügbar.
On this tour you will get the complete experience of Stavanger! You will get a great orientation of the city and hear unique and fascinating stories. There are several fantastic photo opportunities along the way.
Your guide will offer a personal experience and supply you with historical and current day information of the city and Norway.
Highlights on the tour includes
- The fishmarket & The Norwegian Petroleum Museum
- Fargegate (Color Street) & The Valberg Tower
- Stavanger Cathedral & Old Stavanger
- Breiavatnet (City Lake) & beautiful streets
- Stavanger Concert Hall and much, much more!
- Meeting Place: Strandkaien 61, 4005 Stavanger. Please be there 10 minutes before your booking
- Duration: 2 hours
- We customize all tours for the group and ensure that everyone gets a memorable experience
- We do not start the tour before everyone is comfortable with the segway and have the basic skills
- We recommend flat shoes for comfort and safety
- Tours operates are also in the rain, rain ponchos available. Dress according to the weather
- Providers location: Strandkaien 6, next to the cruise terminal and Visit Stavanger. For questions, please call provider at +47 471 471 11
All that is required of safety equipment is being provided by Segway Tours Stavanger and is included in the price. Safety is our number one priority and therefore helmets and vests are issued to everyone. We value our customers and provide experienced crew to make sure you have a safe and fun ride.
We can guarantee you an amazing and different experience. A guide is present throughout the trip to ensure safety and to give you any instructions.
Ride the coolest machine in the world and remember to bring your camera!