Kulturwanderung in Flåm mit Ægir Viking Abendessen
Erleben Sie Flåm auf einem ruhigen, bequemen und angenehmen Abendswanderung. Entdecken Sie die Dorf bei Nacht, mit einem ruhigen Fjord und frischer Winterluft.
Dieser Inhalt ist zur Zeit nur auf Englisch verfügbar.
See how the landscape changes with the light and get a feel for how life was changed in the Flåm area since the time of trolls and witches, up until the present day.
You end the walk at Flåm beach with a bonfire, hot beverage and storytelling. You knowledgeable guides will provide unique insight into local history and culture of the area, and answer any questions you might have.
After a fresh winter day outside, continue your evening in cozy surroundings at Ægir BrewPub. Relax in front of the tall fireplace and enjoy a 5 course Vikingplank dinner in the upstairs restaurant. Dinner includes smoked reindeer, shellfish, fish and shellfish soup, pork shank and dark chocolate ganache cake. You will be served 5 Ægir beers with your dinner. Vikingplank menu for children with non-alcoholic beverage. Alcohol-free beverage is available
- Meeting point: Fjordsafari reception, Flåm inner harbor. Meet 10 minutes before departure
- Minium age: Must be able to hike on their own or be carried by a parent
- Duration: 1,5hr guided walk + dinner
- Wear: Warm outdoor clothing and warm winter shoes
- Dinner is served in Ægir Brewery between 18:00-20:00
- Must be 18 years and above to be served alcohol
Enjoy the tour!