Loyndalen Tunnel Ausflug in Ulvik
Hear the extraordinary story of an abandoned industrial project in Osa on the Loyndalen Tunnel Excursion Tour. On this exciting trip you get to travel deep into the mountain, explore shafts and tunnels and enjoy a homemade pancake lunch in cozy surroundings!
Dieser Inhalt ist zur Zeit nur auf Englisch verfügbar.
We welcome you into the historic 100 year old "café" where you can enjoy some pancakes and coffee, before we will tell you the story of an amazing project. The story about a planned hydro power plant in the mountains which was never finished, a project that started up over 100 years ago.
We will take you on a guided walk in a large underground complex and go deep into the mountain, enter shafts and tunnels on different layers. During this exciting excursion, you get to hear the fascinating story of this abandoned and mysterious industrial adventure.
Good to know
- Meeting Place: Osa Kafeen, Sjovegen 3 , 5730 Ulvik / Osa
- Duration: 1 hours, 30 minutes
- This tour is intended for all age groups, no special requirements are expected
- We recommended wearing wind/rainproof/warm clothing and boots suitable for shallow pools
- Children from the age of 5 may participate, if accompanied by parents
- The included pancake lunch consists of homemade pancakes and marmelades, coffee and tea
Welcome to an exciting and fascinating experience in Hardanger!