Segway tour in Flåm - 120 min
- Sightseeing und Geführte Touren
Erleben Sie Flåm auf unterhaltsame Weise bei einer geführten Tour, die einige der schönsten Aussichtspunkte von Flåm erkundet.
Dieser Inhalt ist zur Zeit nur auf Englisch verfügbar.
The tour starts by our trailer close to the doc in Flåm and continues 3 kilometers up the valley next to the beautiful Flåm River, past the waterfall Brekkefossen and up to Flåm church. During the day, the church is open to the public, and we make a short stop so that it is possible to visit the church.
After the stop at the church, the tour continues up through the canyon at Leina and up to the beautiful waterfall Rjoandefossen.
Then the tour head back down the valley again by the river past some historical monuments and up to a viewpoint on Haugane where you will have wonderful view up the valley and also of Flåm bay and the Sognefjord.
Every tour consists of a brief 10-minute safety instruction, testing of equipment and to sign our waiver of liability.
- Meeting point: The guide will meet you by the trailer at the big open space in front of the railway museum in Flåm
- Meeting time: 10 minutes prior to your booking
- Duration: 120 minutes
- Wear: Flat shoes and clothing suitable for the weather. Rain ponchos available for rent if needed
- Included: An experienced guide, helmet and safety vest
- Minimum age: 10 years
- Maximum weight: 117 kg
- Main language: English
- Before the trip starts you will receive instructions and the training you need
Enjoy your tour!