Ulriken Bei Nacht - Abendessen mit Aussicht
Fahren Sie auf den Ulriksbahn und genießen ein köstliches Abendessen mit einer fantastischen Aussicht!
Dieser Inhalt ist zur Zeit nur auf Englisch verfügbar.
On the Ulriken By Night - Dinner with a view, you travel with our Ulriken express bus from the city centre to the lower station of Ulriken Cable Car. From here you take the cable car ride up to the top of Mount Ulriken, Bergen's highest mountain, 643 meters above sea level.
The cable car ride is a unique experience, lasting approximately 7 minutes. On the top your table at Skyskraperen Restaurant will be waiting with a spectacular panoramic view over the city between the seven mountains!
The Skyskraperen Restaurant is a full-service restaurant with a modern & exciting Nordic menu. The chef compose delicious dishes based on the seasons best local produce, and the dinner is presented in a modern wrapping through a series of servings.
- Sourdough bread & butter
- «Soup & spoon»
- Local fish / season vegetables / butter sauce
- Meat / cabbage / onion / sauce
- Ice cream / cake / local berries or fruit
The menu is always based on local seasonal produce and varies accordingly.
Good to know
- Meeting point: The Ulriken Express bus stop at Torgalmenningen 1, in the city centre of Bergen. See map HERE.
- Departures: from Bergen city centre: 18:00 | Table reservation: 18:30
- The price includes: one way ticket with the Ulriken Express bus from the city center to the lower station of Ulriken Cable Car, return ticket for the cable car & the full dinner menu at Skyskraperen Restaurant. You may order and pay for drinks directly at the restaurant
- Duration: About 3 hours, depending on how long you want to enjoy the food and view!
- Remember to check the timetables or ask staff for return rides from Ulriken
- There is no particular dress code at the restaurant
- Note: There is no return bus from the lower station of the Ulriken Cable Car after 18:30. Transportation back to the city centre or back to where you would like to go has to be arranged by yourself. We recommend ordering a taxi, or taking the local bus 500 m from the lower station
- Tip: If you have the Bergen Card, public transport with the local bus is free
Have a nice trip and enjoy your meal!