Wanderung nach Bordalsgjelet von Voss
Machen Sie eine 3-stündige geführte Wanderung zur spektakulären Flussschlucht von Bordalsgjelet! Während der Sommersaison täglich verfügbar.
Dieser Inhalt ist zur Zeit nur auf Englisch verfügbar.
This trip takes you through the town centre of Voss, follows the lake shore of Vangsvatnet right to where the river coming out of Bordalen valley has carved out an impressively deep gorge. The terraced walkways with fenced-in viewpoints allow us to get a closer look at the potholes and the strong stream beneath us. Quite breath-taking!
Our experienced guide makes sure your trip will become a learning experience for you. During the duration of the trip, you’ll learn about topics such as geology, cultural history and what it’s like to live here in Voss.
This is an easy trip, suitable for most ages and fitness levels. We will maintain a slow pace, keep together and take several breaks to get to know each other and our surroundings. You should still be dressed and prepared for rain, as the weather can shift quickly here, and the gorge is always humid. We will equip you with trekking poles if you wish. The trip ends back at the starting point.
Good to know
- Meeting point:"Tre Brør" cafeteria at 10.am, see map HERE
- Duration: 3 hours
- Please wear solid hiking shoes or hiking boots, waterproof clothing (shell layer) and beanie or knit cap
- Please bring: a small rucksack (10 litres), sunglasses, sun lotion, water bottle
- The price includes. An experienced guide during your whole trip. A snack and hot drinks. All necessary safety equipment. Access to warm clothing and hiking poles
- This trip is suitable for everyone
- Minimum age: 7 years
Enjoy your tour!