Wildwasser Rafting in Dagali
Try out rafting in one of Norway's most technical rafting rivers! A wild and adventurous experience to remember!
Dieser Inhalt ist zur Zeit nur auf Englisch verfügbar.
Bring your friends or family for a rafting trip filled with adrenaline and fun. This is a different and exciting way to to experience the mountains and nature of Norway.
Numedalslågen is famous for its rapids, and rafters and kayakers from all over the world visit to paddle Numedalslågens technical and fun rapids.
This trip is suitable for most people, as long as you dont mind getting a bit wet. Our experienced guides will get you safely down the rapids.
Good to know
- Meeting Place: Dagali Opplevelser, Bygdevegen 185, 3588 Dagali. Meet up 15 minutes before the trips is scheduled to start. Dagali Opplevelser is located about 30 minutes from Geilo
- Duration: Approx. 3 hours. Duration can wary some, depending on water level
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Wetsuits, helmets, life jacket and wet shoes will be provided
- Participants should bring wool underwear and a towel
- Participants will get a safety briefing before the trip starts
- River grade from 3-5
We only use experienced certificated guides, all our guides are certificated through rescue 3 international, and they all have updated first aid courses. We take pictures during the trip, these can be purchased on a memory stick.
Welcome to a fun and exciting day in Numedalslågen!