Allgemeine Geschäftsbedingungen für Aktivitäten
Lesen Sie mehr über die Bedingungen, die bei der Buchung einer Aktivität über Fjord Tours oder deren Vertriebspartner gelten.
Dieser Inhalt ist zur Zeit nur auf Englisch verfügbar.
Activities offered by Fjord Tours must be pre-booked at fjordtours.com. A few selected activities are also sold at some tourist informations in Norway.
Your credit/debit card will be charged upon booking.
Cancellation of activities
- Cancellation until 14 days prior to the activity gives you a 100% refund
- Cancellation later than 14 days prior to the activity is not refundable
- If you book the activity together with a tour and a cancellation protection from Fjord Tours, the activity is also covered under the terms & conditions of the cancellation protection
- Cancellation protection can not be bought for activities only
- Contact Fjord Tours if you need to cancel an activity
At Fjordtours.com you can get a discount on most activities with the Fjord Pass®, which you can purchase together with the activity.
Please note: In 2017 Fjord Pass® discount is only available when booking activities through Things to do or Fjord Pass® on the Fjord Tours website. The Fjord Pass® discount does not apply when booking an activity as part of your tour booking.
The activity providers are the legal owners of the activity products and responsible for the delivery of the services. Activity providers offering physical activities or sports will before the activity starts provide safety instructions and guidelines. Some activity providers also requires participants to sign a participation or waiver form.
Always make sure that the details in your travel documents are in accordance with your booking, and remember to bring the documents with you on your trip.
It is strongly recommended that you have a valid travel insurance that covers your loss for unforeseen circumstances or accidents; such as illness, family emergencies or other situations that may affect your travel plans.