A practical and reasonable way to experience the cultural city of Bergen!
As the holder of a Bergen Card, you can enjoy free bus travel within the city limits, free admission to most museums and attractions and discounts on a variety of cultural and sightseeing attractions, restaurants and parking.
If you buy the Bergen Card with one of our tours, you will receive a confirmation email. You must bring a printout of this confirmation to the Tourist Information in Bergen to pick up the Bergen Card.
You decide whether you want a card that is valid for 24 or 48 hours. The card is valid up to the date and time entered and for the number of hours indicated. The Bergen Card is not transferrable. You must produce the card on request, checks are carried out where the card is valid.
The Bergen card can be bought along with our many trips to the fjords.
The prices for the Bergen Card are:
- 24 hours card, Adult - NOK 260
- 24 hours card, Child (4-15 years) - NOK 100
- 48 hours card, Adult - NOK 340
- 48 hours card, Child (4-15 years) - NOK 130
- 72 hours card, Adult - NOK 410
- 72 hours card, Child (4-15 years) - NOK 160