The Oslo Pass is a discount card and with it you will enjoy the easiest and most inexpensive way to experience the capital city of Oslo!
The Oslo Pass provides:
- Free admission to more than 30 museums and attractions
- Free travel on all public transport within zone 2
- Free admission to indoor and outdoor swimming pools
- Free Mini Cruise (only with the 72-hour pass)
- Free guided summer and winter walks
- Discounts on sightseeing, Tusenfryd amusement park, ski rental and guided bike tours
- Special offers in restaurants, shops, entertainment and leisure venues
- The ferry to Bygdøy is included in the Oslo Pass
- The Oslo Pass can only be used once a day at each attraction
- Parking is no longer included in the adult pass
You decide whether you want a card that is valid for 24, 48 or 72 hours. The card is valid from the first time it is stamped. It is then valid for the stated number of hours. The Children’s Pass is valid for children from 4-15 years.
- 24 Hours: Adult 395 NOK | Child 210 NOK | Senior 315 NOK
- 48 Hours: Adult 595 NOK | Child 295 NOK | Senior 475 NOK
- 72 Hours: Adult 745 NOK | Child 370 NOK | Senior 595 NOK
Note: The ONLY pick-up point for the Oslo Pass is the Oslo Visitor Center.
Check out all the activities you can do with the Oslo Pass HERE!