The Oslo Pass is a discount card and with it you will enjoy the easiest and most inexpensive way to experience the capital city of Oslo!
The Oslo Pass provides:
- Free admission to more than 30 museums and attractions
- Free travel on all public transport within zone 2
- Free parking in all municipal car parks in Oslo
- Free admission to indoor and outdoor swimming pools
- Free Mini Cruise (only with the 72-hour pass)
- Free guided summer and winter walks
- Discounts on sightseeing, Tusenfryd amusement park, ski rental and guided bike tours
- Special offers in restaurants, shops, entertainment and leisure venues.
You decide whether you want a card that is valid for 24, 48 or 72 hours. The card is valid from the first time it is stamped. It is then valid for the stated number of hours. The Children’s Pass is valid for children from 4-15 years.
If you buy the Oslo Pass with one of our tours on our website, you will receive a confirmation email. You must bring a printout of this confirmation to the Oslo Visitor Center in Oslo to pick up the Oslo pass.