Fjord sightseeing with seaplane from Bergen
The fjord sightseeing trip with seaplane starts in Bergen and is truly an amazing experience. On the trip you fly over the world's most beautiful fjords and can enjoy epic views from above!
Get your camera ready for the finest selection of Western Norway's deep blue fjords, coastal mountains and cascading waterfalls! This trip from Bergen takes you along the impressive Veafjord, over the Ulriken mountain and Bergen city center before returning back to you starting point near the cruiseship habour in Bergen.
The planes used are the well proven Cessna 206 seaplanes, which takes up to 4 passengers. The planes are locally owned and operated, serving fjords and mountain lakes of Western Norway.
Don't miss this chance to see the wild, beautiful and untouched fjords of Western Norway from above!
- Meeting point: The Seaplane base in Sandviken. There are several ways of getting here:
- Take the little Beffen ferry from the Fishmarket to The Norwegian Fisheries Museum and follow the Pier to the seaplane base. The ferry or museum staff can also give you directions
- Take the bus outside the Hanseatic Museum to Sandviken
- Take any regular bus from Bryggen to and depart at the Sandvikstorget bus stop. Cross the street and follow the sign «Fonnafly» out on the pier. Busses depart every 5 minutes
- Take a taxi to the seaplane base in Sandviken
- Minimum age: 6 years, no child price
- Duration 30 minutes
- An experienced captain and guide will be with you during the whole tour
- Participants are required to sign a safety agreement before the tour
- Necessary safety equipment will be provided
- Wear clothing appropriate to the weather conditions
- Bring sunscreen and sunglasses
- Please note: A minimum of 2 persons are required to complete this activity. The activity may be cancelled if not 2 people or more have booked the activity
Welcome to a fun day with amazing views of Western Norway!