Njardarheimr Wikingerdorf in Gudvangen
- Museen und Sehenswürdigkeiten in Norwegen
- Familienfreundliche Aktivitäten
Nimm an einer aufregenden und unglaublichen Reise teil, die dich über tausend Jahre zurück in die Vergangenheit führen wird! Das brandneue Njardarheimr Wikingerdorf in Gudvangen ist der perfekte Ort, um einen Tag mit der ganzen Familie zu verbringen!
Dieser Inhalt ist zur Zeit nur auf Englisch verfügbar.
At the Viking Village in Gudvangen you can listen to the echoes of history as you hear stories of the Vikings. Here you can understand who the Vikings were and where they came from.
You can learn about what it was really like to be a Viking and experience for yourself a Viking community. You will learn more about the Vikings travels, their boats and how the Viking age and its teachings have left a deep mark in history which still affects our lives today.
Activities in the park differs during the week and according to weather conditions, but all activities will be announced at the entrance every morning.
Good to know
- Meeting place: The Viking Village, Njardarheimr, 5747 Gudvangen
- Opening hours: Open 10:00 -18.00 daily all year
- The price includes an entertaining guided tour in english every hour
- Children under 4 yrs enter for free, children under 13 yrs must be accompanied by an adult
- Food can be bought in the Viking Village
- This is an outdoor activity, so dress according the weather
- Please do not bring any animals, as there are animals already in the Viking Village
Have a nice day in the Viking Village in Gudvangen!