Lysefjord Safari - Preikestol Ansicht
Looking for something spectacular? Do you want to explore the fjords and feel like a viking for a few hours? Then the Lysefjord Safari with RIB-boat is the perfect activity for you!
Dieser Inhalt ist zur Zeit nur auf Englisch verfügbar.
Lysefjord, with its enormous variety of landscapes, is an extreme natural experience even by global standards. It is with considerable humility that we escort guests into this stunning, never-ending fjord with so much history hanging on its vertical walls.
Lysefjord offers the most fantastic cliff formations you can imagine. The Preikestolen (Pulpit Rock), a plateau 600 m above the fjord, is the most famous. The boat navigates through the Lysefjord in fast, open RIBs, with stops for sightseeing and photography.
Get in touch with your inner viking and explorer during a speedy cruise on the fjords!
Good to know
- Meeting point: The tour starts and ends in the inner central harbour of Stavanger, close to the Fishmarket
- Duration: 2 hour
- Included: Floating suits, life jacket, goggles
- An experienced guide is with you, safety instructions will be given
- Age limit: 6 years
- Dress in normal casual clothes. The boats are equipped with storage rooms for small bags/purses
- Remember to bring a camera, sun glasses and sun screen