- By the sea
- Historical Hotel
- Central & Northern Norway
Founded in 1870, Britannia Hotel has a rich history, including serving royalty & dignitaries. The hotel reopened in April 2019, after a dramatic renovation totaling $150 million.
The hotel is a member of The Leading Hotels of the World and features 5-star service, 257 rooms, 2 bars & 4 restaurants. One of the restaurants is Speilsalen, which received a Michelin star in 2020. Additionally, 12 conference & meeting spaces are available, as well as a large Spa. The hotel is perfectly located near the many sights & attractions in Trondheim.
Britannia Hotel is located in the city center of Trondheim, Norway, just 28 minutes from (TRD) Trondheim International Airport. Trondheim was the original capital of Norway, founded by Viking King Olav Tryggvason in 997.
Today Trondheim is the third-largest city in Norway and offers numerous outdoor activities, and historic sites & attractions.
All Rooms include:
- Breakfast buffet, with à la carte options, in the iconic Palmehaven
- Complimentary access to our Britannia Spa and Fitness
- Free in-room TV channels and Chromecasting from your own devices
- Bed by Hästens. 100% cotton linen. Down duvets and pillows from Høie.
- Fully stocked minibar with cool drinks and sweet and salty snacks
- Safety deposit box, Nespresso machine, kettle, hairdryer, bathrobe and slippers, iron and ironing board
- Turn-down service
- Complimentary in-room bottled water
- Full range of amenities by D. R. Harris
- Complimentary high-speed internet access
Welcome to Britannia Hotel!