Wanderung und Fjord Safari zwei Leim Ziegenfarm
- Berg- & Wandertouren
Erleben Sie ein einzigartiges Erlebnis - eine Fjord-Safari und eine geführte Wanderung zu einer Ziegenkäsefarm im Aurlandsfjord!
Dieser Inhalt ist zur Zeit nur auf Englisch verfügbar.
Experiencing both the Aurlandsfjord and the Nærøyfjord, take a hike to a goat farm and taste locale cheese and produce on a fabulous lunch! A perfect activity for adventurous families or the sporty foodies!
This activity starts from Flåm by taking a fjord safari into the heart of the Nærøyfjord and having a look at the magnificent. Bck in the the Aurlandsfjord, the RIB-boat stops by the pier in Skjerdal and you start on you guided hike up to Leim goat farm.
From the harbour in Skjerdal the trail leads up to Skjerdal farm, offering great views of the fjord along the way. From Skjerdal the hike continues towards your goal and there are plenty of great waterfalls to admire along the way.
At Leim you will be welcomed by eager goats and a guide will give you a brief introduction to the farm and the production of the goat cheese. Lunch is served on the terrace with cheese tasting as an appetizer and a main course based on locally grown produce. It will be possible to meet the goats before heading back down to the farm in Skjerdal and returning to Flåm by car.
True Norwegian traditions comes from the close connection between people and place and this tour is designed to show you the very best from this corner of the world!
- Meeting point: The Fjord Safari reception in Flåm inner harbour, see map here. Please be there 30 min prior to departure
- Min age: 6 years
- Included: A personal guided experience, a fjord safari with breathtaking scenery and unique views of the Aurlandsfjord and the Nærøyfjord, a guided hike to a small mountain farm with a spectacular views, homemade slow food, enjoyed surrounded by mountains and a fjord view
- This hike is a total of 3,5 km in length up to an altitude of 370 meters. Due to steep terrain, the tour is not suitable if you have knee or back issues
- The tour can be carried out in any kind of weather and no prior knowledge is required from the participants
- Wear comfortable clothing and good hiking shoes. It is always smart to bring a raincoat. In general - dress according to the weather
- Bring a bottle of water and some snacks. Good physical shape is required due to the uphill climb
Have a nice hike and enjoy the trip!