Electric bike rental in Geiranger
Want to bicycle around Geiranger, be rewarded with stunning views and tackle the uphill stretches in an easy way? Then an electric bike rental is the perfect solution!
Geiranger's renowned and breathtaking scenery provides the perfect backdrop for some off the most outstanding biking to be had in Norway. Renting a top quality electric bike is a great way of getting around and seeing the sights!
By renting an electric bike, you get:
- Fun and great photo opportunities
- Easy hill climbing
- Exercise without exhaustion
- Cycling without Lycra
- Best quality European Bikes
- Cycling with a Smile
If you bike to Mt. Dalsnibba on full power, the battery will likely be close to empty or run out. But remember that you can use a lower ‘assist’ level on the bikes settings which means you will have to pedal a little harder yourself whilst using the gears.
Good to know
- Meeting place: Geiranger Tourist Information
- Duration: 2 hours or 4 hours rental period
- The price includes an e-bike with a fully charged battery, helmet and reflex vest
- Minimum age is 14 years
- We recommend bringing something to drink on your biking trip
- Dress according to the weather
- In the booking box, choose 02:00 for 2h. rental or 04:00 for 4h rental. Pick up your rental bike anytime during the opening hours.
You will receive a introduction to the e-bike before you start. Start slowly and get used to the extra help due to the battery. In Norway we drive on the right side of the road, use both breaks gentle if going down hill. Helmet is inclusive and has to be worn when you rent a bike in Norway.
The roads around Geiranger are often narrow with many sharp bends and hairpins. Vehicle traffic can be heavy at times.
Be aware of other road users and take care!