Sea Eagle Safari to Trollfjord - RIB
- Water Adventures
Join in on a Sea Eagle Safari to Trollfjord and experience the Lofoten archipelago with steep mountains, islets and reefs!
Trollfjorden is for many a genuine Lofoten highlight. This small fjord with such a dramatic landscape also has a dramatic history. The Trollfjord battle is central in the fishing history of Norway when small independent fishermen went "to war" against the first industrial-type vessels to fish in these waters. The story of the Trollfjord has fascinated and inspired a number of famous writers and painters.
On the trip to Trollfjorden, we drive through Raftsundet, which has a very large presence of Sea eagles. This is the largest eagle in north Europe, with a wingspan up to 2.65 m. If we are lucky we can also see whales, porpoises, basking sharks, and seals!
The Sea Eagle Safari to Trollfjord is suitable for the whole family and takes about 2 hours.
- Meeting point: Go2Lofoten main office in Svolvær, Sjømannsgata 5, see map HERE. Meet 25 min before departure
- Included: Floating-/warmsuit, life jackets, helmets, gloves, balaclava, and safety goggles will be provided
- Wear: Dress according to the weather. Wear warm clothes, it can get cold during high speeds on the sea
- Not suitable for pregnant women and persons with back issues
- The minimum age is 4 years
Welcome to an exciting trip to Trollfjorden in Lofoten!