Sea Eagle Safari to Trollfjord - RIB
- Fjord Cruises and Fjord Safari
Join in on a Sea Eagle Safari to Trollfjord and experience the Lofoten archipelago with steep mountains, islets and reefs!
Trollfjorden is the destination visited by most tourists in Lofoten summertime.
Beside the dramatic nature, Trollfjorden is also known for the Trollfjord battle, which is central in the North Norwegian fishing history. The stories about the Trollfjord have fascinated and inspired a number of famous writers and artists, such as Johan Bojer, with the book "The Last Viking", and Gunnar Berg with his works about the Trollfjord battle.
On the trip to Trollfjorden, we drive through Raftsundet, which has a very large presence of Sea eagles. This is the largest eagle in north Europe, with a wingspan up to 2.65 m. If we are lucky we can also see whales, porpoises, basking sharks and seals!
The Sea Eagel Safari to Trollfjord, is suitable for the whole family and takes about 2 hours.
- Meeting point: Go2Lofoten main office in Svolvær, Sjømannsgata 5, see map HERE. Meet 25 min before departure
- Included: Floating-/warmsuit, life jackets, helmets, gloves, balaclava and safety glass wil be provided
- Wear: Dress according to the weather. Wear warm clothes, it can get cold during high speeds on the sea
- Not suitable for pregnant women and persons with back issues
- Minimum age is 4 years
Welcome to a fun and exciting trip to Trollfjorden in Lofoten!