Lustrabadet Water Park
Lustrabadet is an indoor waterpark located in Gaupne in the heart of Sognefjorden, next to the exit to Nigardsbreen glacier.
Lustrabadet waterpark contains everything an adventurous traveler could wish for. It is also a great family friendly attraction on the National Tourist Route Sognefjellet. With large windows facing mountains and waterfalls, you can enjoy the scenery while you are laying the pool! Accommodation is in walking distance to the waterpark and you can order light food in our cafeteria.
The Lustrabadet Water park offers
- Sports and family area offers pools for exercising, playing and excitement for both children and adults
- 25m sport pool with 6 lanes, 27C˚
- Diving platform; 1m and 3m failure board, 3m and 5m fixed platform
- Climbing wall, drop yourself right into the water!
- Waterslide with timing system, approximately 65m long
- Drop slide; short and steep!
- Baby pool with fountain and slide, 33C˚
- Children pool with bubbles, 33C˚
The Wellness area
The Welness area offers a calm and relaxed atmosphere with the following features:
- Heated Pool, 34C˚, which contains a lying bench with bubbles, sitting bench with air massage massage and 4 swim jets.
- Grotto, 39 C˚, with sitting bench and water massage. 10m straight up in the dark and changing color lights under water makes it a unique experience!
- Sauna and steam room.
- From the wellness area there is access to the atrium
- Cold plunge pool, about 12C˚
- Warm plunge pool with water massage, 39C˚
- "Roll-in-the-snow area" in the winter and sitting area in the summer time
Food is served from the cafeteria into the pool area, in the reception area and on the terrace in summer. The swimming shop offers swimming suits, swim goggles, water toys etc. There are separate changing rooms with lockers and a changing cubicle. There are also two privat changing rooms available, ideal for those who are handicapped or have special needs and for families with young children.