Romsdalstigen Via Ferrata - The Intro Wall
- Mountain & Glaciers
Via Ferrata Intro Wall is a fun climbing route offering a spectacular and safe way of experiencing Romsdalen from above. You don't need any previous experience to climb this route.
The Intro Wall route is the perfect introduction to Via Ferrata climbing. A Via Ferrata is a way to traverse across and up a cliff-face by using a network of fixed steel cables, ladders, and aids, making it possible for everybody to enjoy climbing and the spectacular view it brings.
The friendly guide will go through your equipment and safety instructions, before joining the climb and provide assistance if you need it. Safely secured to the mountain, you can start climbing the rock wall.
You will climb natural formations, ladders, and planks. During your climb, there are several comfort zones with benches where you can rest and take in the view. Here you will get a magnificent view of Romsdalen with iconic mountains as Romsdalshorn, Bispen, Trolltinden, Vengetindane, Dronningen, and Kongen.
We promise you a mountain trip you will never forget in the dramatic and exceptional valley Romsdalen.
- Meeting point: Norsk Tindesenter, Havnegata 2, 6300 Åndalsnes, see map HERE
- Safety: All climbers are secured in the cables attached to the rock
- Bring a small backpack, food, and drinks with you
- Wear: Mountain trousers, buff /hat, rubberized gloves, hiking shoes, sunglasses
- Weight limit: Min. 40 kg. Max. 120 kg
An adventure experience like no other!