Fjord sightseeing in Geiranger
- Fjord Cruises & Fjord Safari
Take a fjord sightseeing tour on the Geirangerfjord and experience one of the best and most dramatic fjord scenery in Norway!
A boat trip on the Geirangerfjord offers a variety of mighty mountains and cascading waterfalls.
Onboard, you can enjoy a cup of coffee and freshly baked waffles as you take in the view of the Geirangerfjord and the majestic mountains around. If you look up you will see small mountain farms clinging to the cliffs, a breathtaking sight! Your audio guide will tell you fascinating stories about life high up on the mountain farms and the people who lived there.
The boat goes close up to the famous waterfalls "The Seven Sisters", "The Frieren" and "The Bridal Veil". Keep your camera close!
You will also get close up to the animals in and around the fjord, and if you are lucky, you will even see porpoises playing in the water - a classic Geirangerfjord experience!
- Meeting point: Geiranger harbor, right next to the tourist information, see map HERE. Please be there 15 minutes before your scheduled departure time
- Facilities onboard: outside viewing deck, indoor area, toilets, kiosk (on the MS Geirangerfjord boat)
- Adults from 16 years, children from 5-15
- Children under 5 years are free of charge but must be registered. You do the registration during the booking process
Have a nice trip!