Jazz Cruise on the Oslo Fjord
Join in on a 3 hour cruise on board a traditional wooden sailing ship passing through a maze of green islands on the Oslo fjord! Shrimp dinner and live music by the Dixie jazz band Aspheim Oldtimers.
Go on a live music cruise, sit back and relax while listening to Dixie jazz and enjoy the scenery and beautiful islands, all whilst savoring shrimps “Oslo fjord-style”!
On this tour you will get to discover the scenery from a traditional wooden boat, fully restored to its former glory. You’ll sail past numerous islands, including Hovedøya and the Dyna Lighthouse, through narrow inlets and into sheltered bays so that you can capture the capital on camera from different angles.
During your cruise you will be served a buffet of “fjord style” shrimps and in the bar there is a wide range of both hot and cold drinks.
- Meeting Place: City Hall pier nr.3 / Rådhusbrygge 3. Se map HERE
- Duration: 3 hours. Departure time: at 19.00 (return to Oslo City Hall pier at 22.00)
- Boarding starts 20 minutes before departure time
- Live music by Dixie jazz band Aspheim Oldtimers
- All you can eat prawn buffet including: prawns/shrimps au "natural", bread, butter, lemon, mayonnaise
Welcome to a fun and tasty evening on the Oslofjord!