eTour Geiranger - Panorama Tour
Join in on a round trip with panoramic view of the Geirangerfjord! Hop in the electric car, put on the audio guide and get ready for an exciting trip along the hills around the fjord!
There are three main viewing points on the Panorama Tour. First, you drive the road up to the mountains to the east at Flydalsjuvet where you can sit on a throne and enjoy the view to the fjord and down into the dizzying depths. The trip continues to “Knuten” or "the knot", a beautiful stone construction from 1882 where the road crosses itself.
Afterwards you drive up over the green hills to the mountain farm of Vesterås, where you get a beautiful view of the fjord and mountain. Maybe you will have time to look around a bit at the traditional farm? Even a short stroll in the area gives you a long-lasting impression!
Good to know
- Meeting Place: Geiranger sentrum, see map HERE
- Included: eCar and GPS with audio guide
- Duration: 1 hour
- Safety: Information and safety instructions will be given before you start the tour
- Wear: Warm clothes
- The driver must show valid Drivers Licence B (international license is not required)
- Minimum age/weight: 4 years, 15 kg
Enjoy the tour!