Oslo Discovery Tour
- Sightseeing and Guided Tours
Embark on the Oslo Discovery Tour and discover all the “must see” attractions in Oslo!
On this tour you can enjoy the cozy atmosphere in the city center, admire the stunning Holmenkollen Ski Jump and beautiful views over Oslofjord, and explore the marvelous Vigeland Sculpture Park, where you will have a guided walking tour.
The tour continues to Bygdøy Peninsula where you can choose to visit either Fram Museum or Kon-Tiki Museum. Afterwards you can enhance your Oslo experience even further with a visit to the famous Viking Ship Museum.
Good to know
- Meeting place: DFDS Seaways terminal, Akershusstranda 31, Oslo. Look for the coach that reads “Oslo Sightseeing” on the side. See map HERE
- Please be there 10-15 minutes before departure
- Duration: 5 hours
- Wear comfortable clothing and footwear adequate to the specific weather conditions
- A Certified Oslo guide will be with you on the tour. A guided walking tour through Vigeland Sculpture Park is also included
- Entrance to the Viking Ship Museum + either the Fram Museum or Kon-Tiki Museum (free choice) is included
- Audio guides available on the coach in the following languages: Spanish, French, Italian, German, Russian, Danish, Norwegian. Headsets are provided on the coach or the participants can use their own
- The tour runs all year
Enjoy your tour!