Oslo Grand Tour with Fjord Cruise
The Oslo Grand Tour with fjord cruise has it all! See all the must see attractions in Oslo, visit museums and enjoy a relaxing 2-hour fjord cruise on the Oslofjord.
This tour is a perfect combination of all the “must see” attractions in Oslo. You will get to see and experience the peaceful city center, the modern Holmenkollen ski jump and enjoy the magnificent Vigeland Sculpture Park on a guided walking tour. A visit to either the Fram Museum or the Kon-Tiki Museum is also included, before visiting the renowned Viking Ship Museum.
Many people think that the best way to explore Oslos highlights and the best way to admire the natural splendor of the city is from the sea! After you "up-close" experience with Oslo and Norwegian culture, you will enjoy a delightful and relaxing 2-hour fjordcruise by sailboat on the Oslofjord!
On this tour you will get a complete and unforgettable experience in only 7 hours!
Good to know
- Meeting place: Haakon VIIs gate 1, next to the toy shop “Riktige Leker”, not far from the Western tower of the City Hall. See map HERE. Please be there 10-15 minutes before departure
- Duration: 7 hours (5h by coach & 2h by boat)
- Wear comfortable clothing and footwear adequate to the specific weather conditions
- A Certified Oslo guide will be with you on the tour. A guided walking tour through Vigeland Sculpture Park is also included
- Entrance to the Viking Ship Museum + either the Fram Museum or Kon-Tiki Museum (free choice) is included
- The tour includes a 2-hour fjordcruise by sailboat on the Oslofjord
- Audio guides available on the coach in the following languages: Spanish, French, Italian, German, Russian, Danish, Norwegian. Headsets are provided on the coach or the participants can use their own
Enjoy your tour!