Guided Segway tour in Bergen
If you are looking for a fun and exciting way to see the sights of Bergen, this is a must! Enjoy this guided tour with the best views of Bergen.
The tour begins right by the cruise terminal at Bergen Segway's location (Bontelabo 2, 5003 BERGEN) and starts by driving through Bergenhus Fortress and it’s beautiful park. The tour continues into historical Bryggen (UNESCO World Heritage) before heading over to the Fish Market.
After that the tour takes you to the Bergen Aquarium before proceeding into park Nordnes. This is one of Bergen’s most beautiful parks, which will take you to the far west end of downtown. The trip continues up to a monastery at Nordnes before going into several of Bergen classic alleyways through Galgebakken and Knøsesmauet and some amazing streets of Bergen.
From Nordnes the guide takes you to Den Nationale Scene (the theatre), the Blue Stone, John’s Church, and Lille Lungegårdsvannet. You will then continue on through the city of Bergen in Kalfarveien before getting to Fjellveien. In Fjellveien you will have a wonderful view over the center of Bergen and the surrounding areas, and here we guarantee some really good photo opportunities! From Fjellveien you drive back down to the city center to Bergenhus park.
Good to know
- Meeting point: Bontelabo 2, about 10 minutes walk from the Tourist Information & Fish Market
- Departure/arrival 10:00 - 12:00, Please show up to your tour 10 minutes prior to your booking
- At Bontelabo there is a large and suitable area for training on the Segway indoors. Here everyone will get to learn the basic skills on the Segway before embarking on a trip.
- Safety is the number 1 priority, helmets and vests are issued to everyone. A guide from Bergen Segway is present throughout the trip, both to ensure safety and to showcase the city the best way possible.
- There are no requirements for experience as all tours begins with basic training
- You will get to see a lot of Bergen city in a short amount of time. The tour lasts for approximately 2 hours.
- Suitable for all ages over 16 years with normal physics. Maximum weight is 117 kg
- The tour also runs in the rain, unless you have been otherwise informed. Rain ponchos available for free if wanted. Dress according to the weather, flat shoes for comfort and safety is recommended
Tip: There are many great photo opportunities in Bergen, so be sure to bring your camera!
Bergen Segway Route