Guided Segway tour in Bergen
- Sightseeing & Guided Tours
If you are looking for a fun and exciting way to see the sights of Bergen, the guided segway tour of Bergen is a must! During the tour, you will get to know the city and experience all the best views.
Bergen is called "the city between seven mountains’" because of the many mountains that surround it. As a European City of Culture, the city also has lots of spectacular and exciting places you can experience on this tour.
The tour begins right by the cruise terminal at Bontelabo 2, a short walk outside of the city center. Here there is a large and suitable area for training on the Segway and everyone will get to learn the basic skills on before embarking on a trip.
The tour then starts by driving through Bergenhus Fortress and its beautiful park. The tour continues into historical Bryggen (UNESCO World Heritage) before heading over to the Fish Market.
After that, the tour takes you to the Bergen Aquarium before proceeding into park Nordnes. This is one of Bergen’s most beautiful parks, which will take you to the far west end of downtown. The trip continues up to a monastery at Nordnes before going into several of Bergen's classic alleyways through Galgebakken and Knøsesmauet and some amazing streets of Bergen.
From Nordnes the guide takes you to Den Nationale Scene (the theatre), the Blue Stone, John’s Church, and Lille Lungegårdsvannet. You will then continue on through the city of Bergen in Kalfarveien before getting to Fjellveien. In Fjellveien you will have a wonderful view over the center of Bergen and the surrounding areas, and here we guarantee some really good photo opportunities! From Fjellveien you drive back down to the city center to Bergenhus park.
- Meeting point: Bontelabo 2, see map HERE. Please meet up to your tour 10 minutes prior to your booking
- A guide is present throughout the trip, both to ensure safety and to showcase the city the best way possible.
- There are no requirements for experience as all tours begins with basic training
- Suitable for all ages over 10 years with normal physics. Maximum weight is 117 kg
- The tour also runs in the rain, unless you have been otherwise informed. Rain ponchos available for free if wanted. Dress according to the weather, flat shoes for comfort and safety is recommended
- See a tour map HERE.
Have a great trip!