Winter Fjordsafari und viking abendessen in Flåm
Machen Sie ein Winterabenteuer mit einer RIB-Bootstour auf dem Aurlandsfjord und dem Nærøyfjord, gefolgt von einem köstlichen Abendessen im Ægir Brewpub in Flåm!
Dieser Inhalt ist zur Zeit nur auf Englisch verfügbar.
This tour tour starts in Flåm where you will be provided with all the necessary gear for a safe and comfortable experience of the fjords. On the fjord safari you will be cruising the fjords in an open RIB boats with a maximum capacity of 12 people. This ensures a personal experience with your guides and a chance to get close to small villages and waterfalls along the way. Your guide will share stories, local history and even some tales from this spectacular area.
On your way back to Flåm you visit the charming small village of Undredal for some hot beverages and a chance to sample the famous local goat cheese!
After a fresh winter day out on the fjord, you continue your evening in cozy surroundings at Ægir BrewPub. Relax in front of the tall fireplace and enjoy a 5 course Vikingplank dinner in the upstairs restaurant. The dinner includes smoked reindeer, shellfish, fish and shellfish soup, pork shank and dark chocolate ganache cake. You will be served 5 Ægir beers with your dinner.
Children get a Vikingplank menu with non-alcoholic beverage. Alcohol-free beverages are of course available for adults as well.
- Meeting point: The Fjord Safari reception in Flåm inner harbour, see map here
- Duration: 2h, 30min. Meet up 30 minutes before your departure time
- Included: A guided Heritage Fjord safari with a stop in Undredal village and a Ægir Viking Dinner (5 course viking-plank including drinks)
- Dinner is served in Ægir BrewPub after your fjord safari, from 6pm-8pm. You can also have the dinner on the evening before the fjord safari
- In Undredal you can visit the local shop and be served hot beverages and sample goat cheese
- Age requirement: 18 years and above to be served alcohol
- Use the booking box to see departures and availability for specific dates
- Before the trip starts the guide will inform about the safety conditions. Rib boats are equipped with all the necessary safety equipment, you will receive floatation suits to keep warm and for safety. If necessary you will also receive gloves & beanies
- Dress warmly in practical outdoor clothes and shoes
- Please inform us in advance if participants are pregnant, have back injuries or dietary requests
Enjoy the winter fjords and a delicious Vikingplank in Flåm!