Kajaktour in Bergen mit Guide
Join us on a kayaking trip in fantastic surroundings. We paddle between island and skerries in the bay where Herdlefjord meets Hjeltefjord. Pick-up in Bergen included.
Dieser Inhalt ist zur Zeit nur auf Englisch verfügbar.
On this kayaking tour we pick you up in Bergen and take you to Herdlefjorden just outside of Bergen. Here we take a kayaking trip through fantastic surroundings and paddle between islands and reefs.
There is a lot of history in the area dating back to WW1. During the trip we can see the remains from this bygone times.
There is also a rich bird life on Herdla, around 240 different species have been seen here.
- Meeting Place: Right next to the Tourist Information Bergen, Strandkaien 3. See map HERE. Look for a minibus, please be there at least 10 min before of departure
- Duration: 6h, 30min
- The price includes transport, lunchbox, kayak, personal flotation device, paddles, dry/wet-suit and sprayskirt
- We offer doble or single kayaks
- Minimum age: 7 years
- If cold weather, bring extra clothes such as beanie, woll underwear etc.
- We use certified guides on all our tours, they will give safety instructions before we leave shore
- It is not legal to be affected by alcohol on our trips
- If we have to cancel because of the weather, you will be offered to rebook your trip
Be sure to bring your camera!