Basic fjord safari in Flåm
- Fjord Cruises and Fjord Safari
Join in on this soft adventure by RIB-boat and experience the Aurlandsfjord and the first part of the UNESCO listed Nærøyfjord as we visit the beautiful Sagfossen Waterfall.
You ride in an open RIB boat with a maximum of 12 guests, ensuring a personal experience with the guides and a chance to get close to small villages and waterfalls along the way.
Enjoy the breathtaking scenery, tales and history shared by the experienced guide. On this tour you get closer to nature and spot for seals, porpoises and eagles along the way.
- Meeting point: Fjordsafari docks in the centre of Flåm
- Duration: 1h 30.min. Meet up 20 minutes before your departure time
- Departures:Use the booking box to see departures and availability for specific dates
- Before the trip starts the guide will inform about the safety conditions
- Rib boats are equipped with all the necessary safety equipment, you will receive floatation suits to keep warm and for safety. If necessary you will also receive gloves & beanies
- Wear practical outdoor clothes and shoes and bring sunglasses. Dress suitable for the season/weather condition
- If you are a family or a group on tour, you can rent the entire RIB boat for a private and unique experience! Contact our booking department at firstname.lastname@example.org