Bergen by Night Segway Tour
- Sightseeing and Guided Tours
You might have seen the city in daytime, but by night you will see its beauty from a whole new perspective. On the Bergen by Night Segway tour you are in for an amazing experience!
This is an exclusive tour for visitors to Bergen wanting a different experience. If you are really lucky you can even get a chance to see the Northern lights on these tours!
The tour starts off at the Bergen Segway premises (Bontelabo 2, 5003 BERGEN), and take a small tour through the city center to feel the atmosphere. This is the time when you get to know your Segway® and prepare for the climb up the hills.
From the city center we will ascend in a steady pace towards the viewpoint of Mount Floien. On our way up we will have several other viewpoints and photo opportunities. If you are ready for it, the tour will go all the way to the top 320m (1050ft) above sea level where you will see the city lights from Bergen´s top floor.
This unique experience is unlike anything else offered in the world. Sign up for the Bergen by Night Segway tour today!
Good to know
- Meeting point: Bontelabo 2, about 10 minutes walk from the Tourist Information & Fish Market, see map HERE
- Departure/arrival 21:00 / 23:30. Please show up to your tour 15 minutes prior to your booking
- At Bontelabo there is a large and suitable area for training on the Segway indoors. Here everyone will get to learn the basic skills on the Segway before embarking on a trip.
- Safety is the number 1 priority, helmets are issued to everyone. A guide from Bergen Segway is present throughout the trip, both to ensure safety and to showcase the city the best way possible
- There are no requirements for experience as all tours begins with basic training
- You will get to see a lot of Bergen city in a short amount of time. The tour lasts for approximately 2 - 2,5 hours.
- Suitable for all ages over 10 years with normal physics. Maximum weight is 117 kg
- The tour also runs in the rain, unless you have been otherwise informed. Dress according to the weather, flat shoes for comfort and safety is recommended. Gloves could be wise to bring also. Feel free to bring a camera and/or a small backpack if desirable.
Tip: There are many great photo opportunities in Bergen, so be sure to bring your camera!