Bergen by Night Segway Tour
- Sightseeing & Guided Tours
You might have seen the city in the daytime, but by night you will see the beauty of Bergen from a whole new perspective. On the Bergen by Night Segway tour you are definitely in for an amazing experience!
This is an exclusive tour for visitors to Bergen wanting a different experience. The 2-hour tour will give you an insight into the bustling city of Bergen at night, as well as excellent views of the exciting city.
The tour starts off at the Bergen Segway premises, a short walk from the city centre. Here, there is a large and suitable area for training on the Segway indoors and everyone will get to learn the basic skills on before embarking on a trip. When everyone is good and ready for the trip, you start off by taking a small tour through the city center to feel the atmosphere. You will then get to know the Segway a bit better and it prepares you for the climb up the hills.
From the city center you ascend at a steady pace towards the viewpoint of Mount Floien. On your way up there will be several viewpoints and photo opportunities. If you are ready for it, the tour will go all the way to the top 320m (1050ft) above sea level where you will see the city lights from Bergen´s top floor. This unique experience is unlike anything you have ever tried before, so get ready for some Segway fun!
Good to know
- Meeting point: Bontelabo 2, see map HERE. Please show up to your tour 15 minutes prior to your booking
- A guide is with you at all times, both to ensure safety and to showcase the city in the best way possible
- There are no requirements for experience as all tours begins with basic training
- Suitable for all ages over 10 years with normal physics. Maximum weight is 117 kg
- The tour also runs in the rain, unless you have been otherwise informed. Dress according to the weather, flat shoes for comfort and safety is recommended. Gloves could be wise to bring also.
Have a great trip!