Oslo Panorama Bus Tour
The Oslo Panorama Bus Tour is an excellent choice if you want to discover Oslo in a short time! The tour includes a certified Oslo guide and a guided walking tour in the Vigeland Sculpture Park.
On this guided bus tour you will get to learn about Oslo's history and culture from knowledgeable guides, admire the main attractions in the city center and see spectacular views from the Holmenkollen Ski Jump.
You will also experience a fascinating insight into the art of the most prolific Norwegian sculptor, Gustav Vigeland, as you walk through the unique Vigeland Sculpture Park consisting of more than 200 sculptures in bronze, granite and wrought iron.
This sightseeing tour by bus includes a Certified Oslo guide, a stop at Holmenkollen Ski Jump with an outside view and 30 minutes break, as well as a guided walking tour through Vigeland Sculpture Park (approx. 45 minutes).
Good to know
- Meeting place 2018: Olav V’s Street, no. 6, just by the Sportsnett.no shop. See map HERE. Please be there 10-15 minutes before departure
- Meeting place 2019: Haakon VIIs gate 1, next to the toy shop “Riktige Leker”, not far from the Western tower of the City Hall. See map HERE. Please be there 10-15 minutes before departure
- Duration: 3 hours
- Wear comfortable clothing and footwear adequate to the specific weather conditions
- The tour is guided in English (live) all the time: on the coach, at Holmenkollen, in Vigeland Sculpture Park
- Audio guides available on the coach in the following languages: Spanish, French, Italian, German, Russian, Danish, Norwegian. Headsets are provided on the coach or the participants can use their own
- The tour runs all year
Enjoy your tour!