Family Rafting in Voss
- Water Adventures
- Family Fun
This family rafting tour is perfect for families or groups with under 15 year olds, or for those who considering class 3/4 rafting to be a bit too scary.
On this rafting tour, you will usually sit in a large, steady raft. For those who want somewhat more of a challenge, try out the 2-man Duckies. Parents can send their kids off on adventures alone, or join in on the fun!
The trip takes place at Vosso - a famous salmon river. This river runs from Voss to Evanger on the way to Bergen. The tour starts off in flat water and follows the flow downstream for about 7 km.
You will be passing sections of gentle rapids with waves and whirlpools that will excite everyone. There will be some stops during the rafting tour, where it is possible to jump in the water and swim like a salmon. The trip ends at Evanger where refreshments await.
- Meeting point: Voss Active, Nedkvitnesvegen 25, see map HERE.
- Shuttle bus from Voss bus terminal 30 minutes before the trip starts. Must be pre-booked at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +47 56 51 05 25. Shuttle bus round trip costs NOK 55, - per person and you pay at Voss Active
- The trip is suitable for everyone with normal health, even if you can't swim.
- Bring a swimming suit/shorts, a towel for showers, and thermal underwear if the weather is cold
- Please inform us of any medical conditions like asthma, epilepsy, etc.
- All equipment is included
- Minimum age 5 years
Join in on this exciting activity for the whole family - we promise a lot of water and fun for everyone!