Family Rafting in Voss
This family rafting tour is perfect for families or groups with under 15 year olds, or for those who considering class 3/4 rafting to be a bit too scary.
On this tour we usually bring both large, steady rafts, and small 2-man Duckies, for those who want somewhat more of a challenge. Parents can send their kids off on adventures alone, or join in on the fun!
Location – Vosso River:
This river runs from Voss to Evanger on the way to Bergen. The tour starts off in flat water and follows the flow downstream for about 7 km, passing sections of gentle rapids with waves and whirlpools, ending in the Evanger lake where refreshments await.
Good to know
- Duration about 3 hours base to base, we spend about 1.5 hours on river
- The trip is suitable for everyone, participants should be able to swim.
- Bring swimming suit/shorts, towel for showers and thermal underwear if the weather is cold
- Please inform us of any medical conditions like asthma, epilepsy etc.
- Pick up, drop-off and all equipment is included
- Minimum age 5 years
Join in on this exciting activity for the whole family - we promise a lot of water and fun for everyone!