Hotel Bergen Børs
Hotel Bergen Børs is located by Torgalmenningen and occupies the upper floors of the old stock exchange dating back to 1862.
Bergen Børs is set to become Bergen’s most fashionable hotel – with one of the city’s very best restaurants!
A stay in one of the suites is a unique experience, and particularly the one in the former stock exchange manager’s office.
About the hotel
- The hotel is close to the airport bus, tourist information, Bergen fish market and Torgalmenningen
- Free fitness suite and the reception is open 24 H
- At Restaurant Bare you can get exquisite culinary experiences
- Eat local food at Bare Vestland
- Nightclubs, cafés, the Bergen fish market, shopping, Fløibanen funicular and Bergen harbour is just outside the door
Rooms & facilities
- Several superior rooms over two floors, several deluxe rooms with fantastic views
- 55 sq. m suite with views of Bergen fish market and harbour
- The rooms have carpet and hard flooring, shower and bathtub, work desk, wardrobe, telephone, minibar and TV
- 13 of the rooms are equipped for the disabled
Welcome to a memorable stay at Hotel Bergen Børs!