Hotel Bergen Børs
- Historical Hotel
- Western Norway
Hotel Bergen Børs is set in one of Bergen's best locations with view to Bryggen. The hotel offers historical sights from the stock exchange and bank - here you will be rich in great experiences in good rooms and suites.
Hotel Bergen Børs is located by Torgalmenningen and occupies the upper floors of the old stock exchange dating back to 1862. Bergen Børs is one of Bergen’s most fashionable hotel – with one of the city’s very best restaurants!
About the hotel
- The hotel is close to the airport bus, tourist information, Bergen fish market and Torgalmenningen
- Free fitness suite and the reception is open 24 H
- At Restaurant Bare you can get exquisite culinary experiences
- Eat local food at Bare Vestland
- Nightclubs, cafés, the Bergen fish market, shopping, Fløibanen funicular and Bergen harbour is just outside the door
Rooms & facilities
- Several superior rooms, deluxe rooms and junior suites
- 55 sq. m suite with views of Bergen fish market and harbour
- The rooms have a work desk, wardrobe, telephone, minibar and TV with streaming
- 13 of the rooms are equipped for the disabled
Welcome to a memorable stay at Hotel Bergen Børs!